I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Truffles

As many of you know this decadent little bite shares it's name with a wonderful ground fungus which is treasured all over the world for its wonderful flavor. Now even though this is not the truffle used in all kinds of cuisine, in my book it is the most wonderful thing you could put in your mouth.

This is the Chocolate Truffle. If made correctly you should feel guilty just thinking of eating it. I made a Peanut Butter Chocolate truffle for my husbands birthday this week and it was too die for. Rich, smooth peanut butter chocolate filling with a decadent semi-sweet outer coating. It literally melted in your mouth.

Happy birthday my love.


1 comment:

  1. so delicious that I almost let myself forget I am allergic to peanut butter. I have decided that walnut butter is the proper substitute.

    ReplyDelete