I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Little Pig, Little Pig

I had a lot of fun with this project. I gave away a gift certificate in a Drawing on my Sister in law Laura Jackson's Blog All Things Purple, for a 3 layer cake and months later the winner called to redeem her prize. She explained that her 6 year old daughter was having a birthday party. It was animal themed and her daughter expressed that her favorite color was pink so the cake had to be pink and the only animal that was pink in here eyes was a pig.. So of course we decided that I would do a cute little pink pig cake for her party. It was a challenge for me because I am not great at drawing or realizam in living things. But it turned out very cut and what a great opportunity for me to hone my skills in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment