I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

For Gracie

This is to all the moms out there. A lot of people think that a party and a beautiful cake for a child's 1st birthday is a waste of time and money, their argument is...They wont even remember it, why do it. Well, guess what? Its probably partially true that the child wont remember it, but they will see pictures and have stories told to them and they can live the experience through that. Most importantly you will remember it and you will not regret doing it. As a mother of two children myself I do not regret a moment or a penny spent on my kids 1st birthday. So go ahead and do it. Don't listen to anyone else.
So here is a cake I just finished for Gracie's 1st Birth day. Happy Birth Day Gracie!!



2 comments:

  1. So very fun. I wish I had done this for my children. Now they are all grown and gone the pictures of them at this age would have been priceless.

    Thank you Darcy for bringing your talent to the young and the young at heart. We all deserve such a birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete