I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Monday, August 15, 2011

On the Hunt

My latest project is for a Nieces husband. He is an avid hunter and she wanted to do something special for his birthday. So we decided that I would make a cake for the occasion. The cake is a French Vanilla cake that I split into thirds and colored it brown and green so it would look like camo. The fillngs are a home made caramel on one layer and a home made fudge on he second. Topped with chocolate fudge butter cream frosting. Yum ,Yum! I found the figurines at the local bakery. They will usually sell you the kits.




1 comment: