I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Yum, Yum!

Last night I was siting at home and had a major chocolate craving that I could not satiate. I searched the kitchen trying to think of something I could make that would fix this problem. I don't have much in the way of treats very often in my house so I was getting desperate. I looked in the fridge and I had some left over pie dough from a pie I made for the Ward soup and pie night, some marshmallows and chocolate chips in the Cabinet, oh and some milk chocolate ganache I had from a party a week ago. I rolled out the pie dough and placed it on a cookie sheet, then spread the chocolate sauce on it and sprinkled the white chocolate chips the marshmallows on top. then found some nuts in the freezer and thought why not, and put those on top. Bake at 350 degrees until the crust was cooked and the mallows were golden brown. OH MY GOSH were they good. I am diffidently making this again. My husband even was floored at how good this treat was when I just scavenged the house for bits and pieces to make it from.

2 comments:

  1. I was perusing through your blog and decided I wish I had plate full of this lovely concoction.

    ReplyDelete