I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Quacktastic!

I would first like to say, Happy Birthday to my Nephew Lorenzo! He had his 6th birthday on Sat. and he requested that I make him a birthday cake. He was very excited to have a fun cake for his special day and asked to have a Duck cake that was like his stuffed duck that he loves. Well his stuffed duck is not really something that I was able or even capable of doing for that matter. So I tried to come up with a cake that was duck themed. It was fun to do. I have not ever done a cake quit like this. It turned out pretty cute.













The Cake its self is Yellow cake with Green polka dots. The filling is a chocolate cream filling and all topped with Whipped butter-cream icing

No comments:

Post a Comment