I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birthday Bash

This last year seemed to have flown right by for us here in the Jackson house hold. We came to our children's birthdays way too fast. I wanted to make this year special since their Birthdays
are right after the holidays and only a day apart.


Texas' birthday was first. So I decorated the house especially for him. Streamers on the door, a happy birthday banner that took me 3 hours to make, and a special breakfast just for him.










Lizzy also got the house decorated for her special day, A banner streamers and a room full of Balloons. I think it was a successful year as far as Birthdays go.

At the end of the week we had a big party with all of our Family here. It was wonderful.













Both the Kids loved their gifts. And have thoroughly enjoys playing with them. Thanks to all who joined us for the Fun and Games for Texas and Lizzy's 4th and 3rd Birthday Bash.


No comments:

Post a Comment