I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Gifts for Christmas

OK, so I have got my gifts for Christmas all done and wanted to share how easy it was to do. I started by making homemade Hot Cocoa mix from a recipe that I have work on perfecting for a while now. So good!! You can use one you find online or you can do some experimenting and make one your self. Basic ingredients include, Unsweetened Cocoa powder, Powdered sugar and Dry milk. Then I made home made Marshmallows. I had never made them before so I thought they might be hard, but they really are not and was very pleasantly surprised to find that they were fun to do to. I placed the Coco Mix in the bottom of a mason jar then put in the marshmallows on top. I combined small mallows with some big ones that I painted on Snow men faces with food coloring. Then capped the jar and added some raffia and ribbon and to finish it off I wrote the instructions for making the coco on the back of my cute little snowmen tags I wrote about in a n earlier post.

Sorry about the poor quality of the Photos my camera died right before this and had to use my phone.

2 comments:

  1. so adorable. love it so much that i sent it along the twitter wires

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really imaginative gift, sure people will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete