I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A gift is Never too Sweet

  I have always found joy in giving gifts to others, even as a child it was one thing that really brought me happiness.  I love the process of figuring out what to give and bring it all together.  To me the gift is everything from the actual gift down to the bag,paper, and bows it is wrapped in.  Ask any one of the people I have gifted to and they will tell you that most of the time the wrapping is better then then the gift.  I am often told that they feel bad ripping into it because it just looks to good.  To me that is were the real joy lies.  Knowing that I could present something that is hard to ruin.  But of course I want them to open it and enjoy what is inside.
  So I present to you a few gifts that I have put together with great care.  Please use them as inspiration for gift you are preparing to give to someone you love. 

A decoupage suit case filled with Dresses
Hand ripped and folded roses and Tag to add a little color
 

Hand made box from corrugated cardboard filled with hand made cards                                                                           

Hand wrapped box and Cards

Gift box full of Sundae Treats and toppings


A hand wrapped box full of  Sweet Treats

Cookie dough Cupcakes, home made Jam, Peanut Butter Truffles,  Button short Bread Cookies, Mini Funnel Cakes, Apple Pie Tartlets and a Jar of  Cowboy cookie mix




  I am in love with all the beautiful gifts that I have been given that inspire me to continue to bring joy to others. As well as inspirational sites like Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment