I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love is in the Air

Just got finished working on a wedding cake for my Brother in Law Josh and his new wife Felicia. They gave me complete creative license. It was a lot of fun to do, though I did struggle with inspiration for this one, it eventually came together. Not exactly as I would have liked, but well enough.
The cake its self was french vanilla and the filling was Bavarian cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate mousse.
I decorated the cake with Brushed Embroidery Flowers and textured Butter Cream.






















Evan with all the set bakes and a melting cake, it was a lot of fun to create free of limits and restraints, I love being able to express my creative side and branch out and do new things. I am excited to venture into many more new avenues of the cake decorating world.

1 comment: