I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011



I absolutely love Fall, and especially Halloween. It is my favorite time of year and holiday. So it goes without saying that I enjoy making and decorating for the season. Here are my first projects for Fall 2011. I am sure there will be more to come.

!. 2X4 Pumpkins, Cut and painted 2x4's. I had scrap wood and put it to good use. This craft cost me Absolutely Nothing!!! Great price Huh?

2. 2x4 Halloween spooks. Cut at different heights and paint their respective color. Mummy is wrapped in Fake Spider web I had in closet. Pumpkin has a stick from the tree in the back yard for its stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment