I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spooky Halloween Smiles

My homemade Halloween decorations were a blast this year. The clearance at my neighborhood party store was great. I shopped smart then vamped them up by painting them to look old and moldy. The web was made from of cheese cloth cut and ripped to look old and tattered.

The entrance was made into a bat cave using black butchers paper for the drips and bats. I had so much fun.

This year I will build up my grave yard and bat cave a little more. Maybe a few more dead things hanging around.

Light those candles. Bring out the fangs and the candy. Spooky night is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment