I love to fiddle around with a lot of different artistic ventures so I decided that I would blog about my different projects that I have and will do. I hope that everyone will enjoy seeing some of the fun things that I have worked on.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She is on her way!

My cousin Maribah and her husband Kyle after many sad losses are finally going to be blessed with a beautiful bundle of joy from Heaven. Knowing exactly what they have gone through, having gone through the same trials I can say in all honesty that it is the best thing in the world to be carrying this special spirit. Even with all the illness and pain you endure during pregnancy. It is a blessing every day you carry that precious one. I am so excited for them I can not express.

I decided that I would like to participate in throwing a baby shower for them with my Sister in law Laura Nava. So i have designed the invitation.and here it is!

1 comment: